Sunday, February 22, 2009

Skiing at Alta





































So we went skiing again this weekend and decided to get little Sayla out on skiis for her first time. She did awesome, she loved it and even enjoyed going by herself. Kaison and Taiben did very well, too. Kaison used poles for the first time and did very well with them. Taiben had tons of fun skiing on the big hill all by himself. Someday we will all be skiing the Black Diamonds together, that will be so much fun. Jeremy and I can't wait for that day.






2 comments:

  1. How Great I can't believe Sayla is skiing she's not even 25 months old yet. Way to go Little Princess. Love you all G-Ma & Papa Raymond

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...what fun! I heard Sayla has been sick, I hope she is feeling better! I gave you an award on my blog, check it out!!!

    ReplyDelete