Thursday, March 5, 2009

My First Marathon

So if any of you didn't know I am training for my first (and maybe last) marathon. So far so good. I have been recooperating from a broken foot but other than that no injuries from running have occured. I am very excited and nervous all at the same time. The training is getting harder and more time consuming but I am determined to go out and finish my goal. So with all that said when May 16th comes around I hope I will be able to walk on the 17th. I will keep you posted on how it goes.


My new shoes, I hope they bless me with will power and strength.

4 comments:

  1. Good kuck jackie I'm really proud of you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to say LUCK Opps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl,
    I noticed you are a follower of Delightful Dots... I wanted to leave you a comment and tell you there is a new site that is similar in style to DD... You should check em out and see what you think...

    www.scrappinblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete