Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Kaison Turns "8"

Wow I can't believe it my baby is eight. He is growing up so fast! It really seems just like last year he was born. Kaison is a very smart boy with tons of potential to succeed in his future. He is very well behaved and is always concerned if he his doing the right thing. He is definately an excellent example of an honest person. He loves sports and is very excited to start playing football this year.





Kaison decided that he wanted a big cookie for his birthday cake this year. So I said okay and put my best efforts towards it and relized that I could never be a cake decorator. But at least I can make it taste good and he liked it, so I guess that is what matters most!








3 comments:

  1. Wow I can't believe you have an 8 year old. Life goes by so quick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! 8 already! Time flys! Happy Birthday to the cutie!!! We need to play again...I need to go dancing!

    ReplyDelete