Tuesday, May 26, 2009

This is What Happens When Mommy is Not Around


















So I know Dad takes wonderful care of the children and I know Sayla loves to be without clothes on, but at a soccer game. ( Love Ya Jer) Kaison had gotten a hold of the camera and was snapping shots of everything. At this one game I think there was about one hundred pictures taken. I had a good time going through them and deleting the pictures that were fuzzy, of other people and pictures of the grass. Thank goodness for digital cameras. At least he caught everything that was going on when Mom wasn't around. ( Thanks Jer for taking the kids to the game while I was running:))



2 comments:

  1. I love to find pictures on my camera that my children have taken. I like seeing their perspective on life! Sounds like the children all survived while Dad was watching them.

    ReplyDelete