Thursday, August 6, 2009

Boys New Room

The same week the boys were gone I got on the drive to redo their room, the only problem was that I had other projects that still needed to be finished. So I got busy and finally finished Sayla's bed which turned out super cute and then decided that one project was enough and went and got paint for the boys room. They had no idea I was doing it and I was excited to surprise them with their new room. I worked my booty off trying to get the room done in time and I did. It was tough because one of the colors I used took four coats. I got it done right in time and then left to pick them up in Salt Lake from Grandma and Grandpa. By the time we got home they were asleep and got to wake up the next morning to their new room. They loved it and have told everyone about how their Mom surprised them with a new room. I am so glad they liked it! I would post pictures but I don't have any and maybe that means it is time for you all to come and visit:) :)

2 comments:

  1. The past month has been crazy, but we would love to see you. Perhaps this next week? Ella keeps saying how she wants to go to you mom's house again. She loved visiting there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to post pics....then I may be inspired to get Alex's room done!

    ReplyDelete