Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Fourth of July on Papa's Boat

So a couple days before the Fourth I asked my kids if they wanted to go boating or go to a parade. I was actually surprised that they did not want to go to a parade and that they wanted to go boating. In all reality I was sort of relieved. parades kind of look the same year after year. so anyways we went boating with Grandma and Grandpa Raymond. Jennifer and her kids were there too. We had a wonderful day on the lake with all the kids getting a turn on the knee board and swimming with Grandpa. Jeremy and I also had a good time wake boarding. Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa for taking us out on the boat.












































1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun and much better than a parade in my opinion!!! Love your family photo on your blog header!!!

    ReplyDelete